[kictanet] Mucheru says draft law on blogger video uploads to be amended - Politics and policy

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Tue Oct 25 06:45:33 EAT 2016

Listers

Interesting article. My sense on what's going on in the country is this:-

The new constitution is being tested in ways that we should be prepared for. And for every detractor who wants to take us back to the bad old days there are 10 who will fight for it.

I commend CS Mucheru for throwing his hat on the good side of history.

http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/Mucheru-says-draft-law-on-blogger-video-uploads-to-be-amended/539546-3428500-15e85e9/index.html

Regards

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad