[kictanet] Three problems choking Africa’s technology entrepreneurs

Mbugua Njihia mbugua.njihia at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 09:10:26 EAT 2016

The proper way to build a business is to figure out how to sustainably
scratch a perpetual itch and in Africa we have no shortage of opportunities
or brains that apply themselves toward that pursuit. As technology
fashioned by Africa’s techpreneurs continues to be produced and taken to
market, there are three issues that that I have identified as stifling
their ability to take root and grow, outside of capital and talent -
http://www.mbuguanjihia.com/business/three-problems-choking-africas-technology-entrepreneurs.html

*Regards,*
Mbugua Njihia | +254721668709
Entrepreneur in pursuit of opportunities without regard to resources
currently controlled #WhatIsNext #AfricaRising
ᐧ