[kictanet] [Community-Discuss] Liquid Telecom warns of looming address shortage - Daily Nation

Joseph Mucheru joe at mucheru.com
Mon Oct 10 10:44:04 EAT 2016

That said, do we have any experts on DOA? I personally believe this is the
way forward...

https://www.google.co.kr/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.itu.int/ITU-D/arb/ARO/2011/CyberSecurityForum-Eg/Docs/Doc11-Sorene_18-12-2011.pptx&ved=0ahUKEwjsv8jc3c_PAhUU82MKHeXuALIQFggZMAA&usg=AFQjCNGzWEx4VBdgLQYrceW-eme4GvjaWw

Thanks

On 10 Oct 2016 4:37 PM, "Ali Hussein via kictanet" <