[kictanet] Ajira Digital Program

Peter Wakaba peterwakaba at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 10:26:54 EAT 2016

Dear All,

My apologies for cross posting.

I am looking for someone who can give independent analysis of the recently
launched Ajira Digital Program, which was rolled out by the ICT ministry
yesterday, and which aims to introduce Kenyans to online work, and provide
the tools, training and mentorship needed to work and earn an income.

This would be a quick live television interview today at about 2.10pm about
five minutes from I and M building in the city centre?

It would dwell around what this means for youth and just how this will jell
across teh entire country with the proposed digital hubs.