[kictanet] Threats to our Internet freedom remain plentiful

Sylvia Musalagani smusalagani at hivos.org
Fri Nov 25 10:11:28 EAT 2016

Many thanks for sharing Liz. The threat is very real and the more reason for us to continue pushing for the enactment of the Data Protection act. And just to add on Henry's what Henry insisted on during the school is that on techies as well as bloggers being a part of the policy conversations around this. We all have a part to play in protecting our online space and we all need to be aware that the threats are real.

Kind regards,

Sylvia Musalagani

Programme Officer
Freedom of Expression

Hivos East Africa
ACS Plaza, Lenana Road|P.O. Box 19875 - 00202 | Nairobi | Kenya
Office: +254 725 451 729 / +254 789 451 729
Email: smusalagani at hivos.org | Skype: kanari.sylvia
website: www.east-africa.hivos.org