[kictanet] Death knell for net neutrality?

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Tue Nov 22 19:09:42 EAT 2016

So for those of you who were wondering what Trump means for Net Neutrality in the US and possibly beyond its border below is your answer..

There's no other time as important as this for us to stamp our mark on our own version of Net Neutrality.

This is the time for us to finalize the review of the ICT Policy 2016 and start implementing it.

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad