[kictanet] Facebook's real risk

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Mon Nov 21 18:11:05 EAT 2016

Listers

This might be of interest especially because of the fact that we are entering an election year ourselves in Kenya..

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad