[kictanet] Confirmation of Venue for 2016 ICT Year in Review

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 18 09:00:57 EAT 2016

Good morning Listers

Further to my earlier email in which I requested you to save the date of December 2nd for our ICT year in review, I would like to confirm that the Cocktail will take place at Laico Regency in CBD starting from 6.30 pm to 9.00 pm.

And for planning purposes, Mwendwa Kivuva will share the events-brite details in due course.

Looking forward to seeing most of you on the December 2, 2016, and please lets all participate in giving feedback starting next Monday. Lets support our sector to keep going strong!

Ni hayo tu kwa sasa. Asanteni.

Rgds

Grace

For the organizing team.