[kictanet] Leadership for Game Changers

Mitchell Odili mitchellodili at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 04:42:11 EAT 2016

Developing leaders increases employee engagement, customers service and
ultimately bottom line results.

When was the last time you invested in your leadership skills?

On *1st & 2nd December 2016 *Rekha Kent is running a 2 day Leadership
development program that aims to enable leaders to lead with passion, focus
and skill. Check out the attached flyer for more information and this link
for the event
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/leadership-for-game-changers-registration-29069818610>
.

Book your place today and share with your amazing network!!!

PS:

“ Rekha Kent is the founder of Redstone Consulting working with FTSE 100
for over 10 years, she has extensive global experience training in Japan,
India, Canada, USA, Europe and Africa.

She received a BSc from Aston Business School and has a Post Grad in People
Management and Development. Is a qualified Executive Coach, MBTI and LIFO
Practitioner.”

Best Regards | Mitchell Odili | CEO | www.fefe.co.ke | 0710719693 |

On Nov 16, 2016 03:29, "Beryl Aidi via kictanet" <