[kictanet] A NOFBI Question

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Sun Nov 13 11:45:02 EAT 2016

Kigen

Great. I was also keen on this and Collins preempted my inquiry. Will drop you a line.

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad