[kictanet] A NOFBI Question

Kigen Koech kigenkoech at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 11:27:57 EAT 2016

Dear Collins,

Kindly drop me a mail on ekoech at telkomkenya.co.ke on your specific
requirements.

Telkom Kenya Manages & Maintains the NOFBI on behalf of the government and
is accessible to the industry players as well as for service provision.

Kind Regards,

Kigen Koech
Business Development Manager
Telkom Kenya - Carrier Services Division
0770 800 800
020 495 2201

On 13 Nov 2016 11:22, "Collins Areba via kictanet" <

Morning listers,

Is there someone here who might put me in contact with or give me more
information on the NOFBI network? It happens to be one of the only few
fibers running (and with a manhole) right outside my building, and I would
like to know if I can backhaul, or get service on the same). Information is
however scanty.

Regards,

Collins Areba,
Kilifi, Kenya.
Tel: +*254 707 750 788 */ *0731534124*
Twitter: @arebacollins.
Skype: arebacollins

mailman/options/kictanet/kigenkoech%40gmail.com

The Kenya ICT Action Network (KICTANet) is a multi-stakeholder platform for
people and institutions interested and involved in ICT policy and
regulation. The network aims to act as a catalyst for reform in the ICT
sector in support of the national aim of ICT enabled growth and development.

KICTANetiquette : Adhere to the same standards of acceptable behaviors
online that you follow in real life: respect people's times and bandwidth,
share knowledge, don't flame or abuse or personalize, respect privacy, do
not spam, do not market your wares or qualifications.