[kictanet] NetAidKit

Mose Karanja mosekaranja at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 18:13:40 EAT 2016

Hello KICTANet.

If anyone here would like to test NetAidKit, a USB-Powered router that connects to your wired or wireless network and helps you or your organization increase your privacy and beat online censorship for all your devices, send me a direct email. I have two kits to give to organizations who need it the most - especially human rights organizations.

The innovative thing about the kit is that you don’t have to install any extra software to use it. It is a hardware configured to route your traffic through Tor and or VPN.

You can read more about the kit here: https://netaidkit.net/ <https://netaidkit.net/>

---
Moses.