[kictanet] The Internet under President Trump...

Timothy- Coach- Oriedo timoriedo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 20:06:17 EAT 2016

Welcome Malory,

As stipulated by Ronald, its too early to speculate. But one thing for sure
Julian Assange is poised to be a free man finally, the salvo he unleashed
at the penultimate stages of the campaign contributed immensely to
castigating fear and chagrin of Hillary to the advantage of
Republicans......
For me it was a war between Traditional Media and Wikileaks.....

[image: --]

Coach Timothy Oriedo
[image: http://]timothyoriedo.coach
<http://timothyoriedo.coach?promo=email_sig&utm_source=email_sig&utm_medium=external_link&utm_campaign=chrome_ext>

Coach Timothy Oriedo
[image: http://]timothyoriedo.coach
<http://timothyoriedo.coach/?promo=email_sig&utm_source=email_sig&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=external_links>

On Wed, Nov 9, 2016 at 6:15 PM, Mallory Knodel via kictanet <