[kictanet] OCHUODHO: It is high time order was brought to the ICT sector

Mildred Achoch mildandred at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 20:34:40 EAT 2016

An informative article. Thanks.

Quote from the article: "Lon Fuller in his book the Morality of Law writes
about King Rex who promulgated a law that required his subjects to appear
before the throne once summoned in ten seconds. His subjects responded by
sending him a leaflet which read, “To command what cannot be done is not to
make law; it is to unmake law, for a command that cannot be obeyed serves
no end but confusion, fear and chaos.”

On Saturday, November 5, 2016, Francis Monyango via kictanet <

> I wrote an article after reviewing the bill. I have attached the link
> below. Please share it with those who haven't read the bill.
> http://monyango.com/index.php/2016/10/04/really-regulate-tech/
>
> On 05/11/2016, Ali Hussein via kictanet <kictanet at lists.kictanet.or.ke
> <javascript:;>> wrote:
> > This bill needs to be discussed in the ICT Summit at State House.
> >
> > Let the Jubilee Government tell us in no uncertain terms that that's the
> way
> > they intend to create jobs in ICT.
> >
> > As for Dr. Ochuodho he certainly gets our respect for the work he has
> done
> > in ICT in this country but to purport to support a bill he hasn't read
> is a
> > very strange thing for a man of his stature..
> >
> > Ali Hussein
> > Principal
> > Hussein & Associates
> > +254 0713 601113
> >
> > Twitter: @AliHKassim
> > Skype: abu-jomo
> > LinkedIn: http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim
> >

> > "Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking
> what
> > no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi
> >
> > Sent from my iPad
> >
> >> On 5 Nov 2016, at 6:30 PM, DigitalTVAfrica via kictanet
> >> <kictanet at lists.kictanet.or.ke <javascript:;>> wrote:
> >>
> >> I hope Tony's mail has put an end to the campaign. Thanks for closing
> this
> >> debate Tony White.

> <javascript:;>>

> but

> was-brought-to-the-ICT-sector/440808-3441276-9qfmmgz/index.html

> emailsignet%40mailcan.com

> wainaina%40digitaltvafrica.com

> respect
> >>

> >> --
> >>
> >> Watch African TV live online and learn about Digital Television policy,
> >> regulation and technology in Africa on issues relating to Consumers,
> >> Content and Coverage.

> 40alyhussein.com
> >>
> >> The Kenya ICT Action Network (KICTANet) is a multi-stakeholder platform
> >> for people and institutions interested and involved in ICT policy and
> >> regulation. The network aims to act as a catalyst for reform in the ICT
> >> sector in support of the national aim of ICT enabled growth and
> >> development.
> >>
> >> KICTANetiquette : Adhere to the same standards of acceptable behaviors
> >> online that you follow in real life: respect people's times and
> bandwidth,
> >> share knowledge, don't flame or abuse or personalize, respect privacy,
> do
> >> not spam, do not market your wares or qualifications.
> >

> --
> Francis Monyango
>
> Lawyer and Trainee Advocate at the Kenya School of Law.
> www.monyango.com
> 0726792792

> mailman/options/kictanet/mildandred%40gmail.com

Check out the Rock 'n' roll film festival, Kenya TV Channel!
http://kenyarockfilmfestivaljournal.blogspot.com