[kictanet] OCHUODHO: It is high time order was brought to the ICT sector

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Sat Nov 5 19:13:43 EAT 2016

This bill needs to be discussed in the ICT Summit at State House.

Let the Jubilee Government tell us in no uncertain terms that that's the way they intend to create jobs in ICT.

As for Dr. Ochuodho he certainly gets our respect for the work he has done in ICT in this country but to purport to support a bill he hasn't read is a very strange thing for a man of his stature..

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad