[kictanet] EU PLANS TO LIFT BARRIERS ON INTERNET SHOPPING AND IMPOSE QUOTAS ON NETFLIX

Tony White tony.mzungu at gmail.com
Thu May 26 11:33:57 EAT 2016

For VoD services, it is easy to add local content to their portfolio -
nobody has to actually watch it! (if they don't want to!) - so they
can easily achieve any target % they have to meet.  It's very
different for broadcasters, though.

Any initiative which will improve and broaden our local content is
welcome.  I would like to see some local SciFi, sit-coms, thrillers
etc. instead of a steadily increasing stream of boring soaps!

Cheers,
Tony

--
Tony White