[kictanet] Whatsapp Users in Kenya; Total No?

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Wed May 25 21:43:58 EAT 2016

Those are very possible numbers considering even my grandma is on our family whatsapp group..:-)

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad