[kictanet] BLOCKCHAINS - Get in the Conversation and Perhaps Conversion..Digital Currency

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Tue May 17 15:22:59 EAT 2016

Blockchain for elections would be technology that would really change
the landscape in Kenya. But such a technology may never pass through
the political elite
https://followmyvote.com/blockchain-voting-the-end-to-end-process/

The benefits include
1. You can never vote twice
2. The vote is tallied immediately after being cast. No vote counting here