[kictanet] Is Facebook biased on its newsfeed?

Ahmed Mohamed Maawy ultimateprogramer at gmail.com
Sat May 14 08:06:49 EAT 2016

Let us look at it this way:

   1. There is a "trending team" at Facebook (People)
   2. Who get access to the dashboard that displays trending items on
   facebook (Perfect, algorithm works and the trending team have access to
   real time trending news items).
   3. And *suppress* what needs to be shown (Which is sad, the algorithm
   did a good job but this person somewhere decides its not going to be shown.
   Person = Boss, Algorithm = Messenger).

On Sat, May 14, 2016 at 8:02 AM, James Kagwe via kictanet <