[kictanet] How much does a Kenyan Startup CEO earn?

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Thu Mar 31 08:31:22 EAT 2016

Listers

How much does a Kenyan Startup CEO earn? Join the Survey,

#KenyanStartupCEO

https://t.co/tEkcJNunxO

Interesting discussions going on in one of the Ke Entrepreneurs Whatsapp
Groups.

The gist of the discussion is this:-

Do Kenyan Expat or migrant Start CEOs
earn more than their Kenyan counterparts?

The discussions since yesterday have been heated and sometimes downright,
albeit veiled, hostile towards the so called expat/migrant CEOs with some
claiming that they earn more because of...you can fill in the blanks.
However without empirical data these are just assumptions.

Are you a founder CEO hustling in the Kenyan Startup Scene?

Join the conversation by filling in the form below and sambaza it far and
wide.

https://t.co/tEkcJNunxO

This is part of building our ecosystem and ensuring that we become a global
force in Tech Space. This may mean that we open (really open) our doors to
a global workforce. If done well without insinuations and a veiled
hostility towards our compatriots flocking into Kenya then we can truly
become the Silicon Savanna we strive to be - with or without the Real
Estate Infrastructure that is currently being built at the Konza
Technopolis.

Can I feel the traditional Kenyan Hospitality oozing out?

Ali Hussein
Tel: +254 713 601113