[kictanet] Fwd: [Internet Policy] Some thoughts about the Apple iPhone encryption case

Ahmed Mohamed Maawy ultimateprogramer at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 11:35:03 EAT 2016

I have been watching this discussion keenly. Experts state that obviously
there will never be an "unbreakable" system. What there can be are measures
employed by and user habits. These measures can be:

   - Software systems.
   - Hardware systems.
   - How and in what way we use these various software and hardware medium
   to communicate.

I think also what is important is to understand that some forms of
communication can be best done in person. And if we use technology, we need
fail safe technology that will cover our backs.

I believe there are a good number of tools that can help cover people's
tracks.

On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 7:56 AM, Barrack Otieno via kictanet <

> Listers,
>
> An interesting read.
>
> Regards

*Ahmed Maawy*
Executive Director - SwahiliBox / M-Power (CBO)
Ambassador - Open Knowledge
Director - Startup Grind Mombasa
Software Developer - AJ+ / EveryLayer
(KE) +254 714 960 627