[kictanet] FWD: Call for papers - IEEE IoT World Forum

waudo siganga emailsignet at mailcan.com
Tue Mar 29 02:49:41 EAT 2016

Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 11:47:38 -0700
From: Chris Uwaje (FNCS)
Dear All Happy Easter Season

With the permission of Dr. Jimson Olufuye - Chair AFICTA, please fine
the announcement on IEEE-World Forum on Internet of Things (IoT) 2016
now confirmed for December 12-14 2016, Reston, Virginia, USA.

Be the first to know:

 WORLD FORUM ON INTERNET OF THINGS 2016 - USA Dec. 12-14 Organised by
 IEEE                         _ Appointment as Co-Chair - __Africa
 (Publicity and Communications)_

 I wish to humbly convey the news of my appointment as Africa Co-Chair -
 Publicity and Communications  for the 3rd World Forum on IoTs 2016 by
 IEEE, and solicit your dynamic support to deliver my mandate of
 reaching out to 500 Africa Universities and 1000 IT Industry Players
 for submission of about 500 Papers for consideration.

 I am sure that a well researched Paper from your knowledge Network
 and Africans in Diaspora, has the pedigree for final selection - which
 will put such individuals & universities in the IP forefront of IoTs
 in Africa and the World . Below, please find the link for; CALL FOR
 PAPERS ON IoTs

http://wfiot2016.ieee-wf-iot.org/call-for-papers/

 As Chair - Publicity and Communications for Africa, I will rely on your
 Professional expertise, position, capability and close relationship
 with the ICT Industry, Universities in Africa to champion this
 challenge - with particular reference to Africa's needs and
 expectation.

 PLEASE, share with your Knowledge Network. .Your feedback will be
 deeply appreciated.

 Thank you. Kind regards,

 Chris Uwaje (FNCS) Chair Mobile Software Solutions Past President:
 Institute of Software Practitioners of Nigeria (ISPON) IEEE-WFIoT 2016
 (Africa Chair on Publicity & Communications)
9/4/15