[kictanet] RELEVANCE, RATIONALE AND TANGIBLE OUTCOMES OF ICT SUMMIT?

waudo siganga emailsignet at mailcan.com
Wed Mar 23 10:16:00 EAT 2016

Walu what is the objective of the Summit and who can attend?

Links:

  1. http://t.sidekickopen50.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7t5XZs1q7sYlW8qlS0F5v0RFbVQBcsP56dKGdf9bPrgC02?t=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nation.co.ke%2Foped%2Fblogs%2Fdot9%2Fwalubengo%2F-%2F2274560%2F3129786%2F-%2Fl5n56lz%2F-%2Findex.html&si=5495672839077888&pi=94d2021e-a054-4bdc-aa2b-646916e4a9da
  2. http://t.sidekickopen50.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7t5XZs1q7sYlW8qlS0F5v0RFbVQBcsP56dKGdf9bPrgC02?t=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nation.co.ke%2Foped%2Fblogs%2Fdot9%2Fwalubengo%2F-%2F2274560%2F3129786%2F-%2Fl5n56lz%2F-%2Findex.html&si=5495672839077888&pi=94d2021e-a054-4bdc-aa2b-646916e4a9da
  3. http://t.sidekickopen50.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7t5XZs1q7sYlW8qlS0F5v0RFbVQBcsP56dKGdf9bPrgC02?t=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nation.co.ke%2Foped%2Fblogs%2Fdot9%2Fwalubengo%2F-%2F2274560%2F3129786%2F-%2Fl5n56lz%2F-%2Findex.html&si=5495672839077888&pi=94d2021e-a054-4bdc-aa2b-646916e4a9da