[kictanet] Mucheru asks stakeholders to give proposals on draft ICT policy

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 05:40:44 EAT 2016

Indeed Grace (B) while at it i am just wondering what happened to the
exercise that was started by the Communications Authority a few months
ago in which we contributed. It is my hope that this process will be
as transparent and inclusive as possible. Where there are
difficulties, let us discuss them.

Best Regards