[kictanet] Fwd: [Internet Policy] Nigeria Social Media Bill is Back

Ahmed Mohamed Maawy ultimateprogramer at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 10:11:31 EAT 2016

Agreed, this can happen to anyone.

Is it a good idea to have to draft a unified blog post that we can also all
cross post to our blogs to have a unified talk on this matter?

On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 8:29 AM, Ali Hussein <ali at hussein.me.ke> wrote:

> There's a worrying trend across Africa to roll back reforms and democratic
> progress in freedom of speech and association.
>
> Africans across the continent must stand up and be counted.
>
> Ali Hussein
> Tel: +254 713 601113
> On Mar 17, 2016 7:08 AM, "Ahmed Mohamed Maawy via kictanet" <
>
>> Asante Barrack. Any pointers on how the Kictanet community can be of
>> value to this discussion?
>> On 17 Mar 2016 7:03 am, "Barrack Otieno via kictanet" <
>>
>>> Listers,
>>>
>>> This might be of interest.
>>>
>>> Regards

*Ahmed Maawy*
Executive Director - SwahiliBox / M-Power (CBO)
Ambassador - Open Knowledge
Director - Startup Grind Mombasa
Software Developer - AJ+ / EveryLayer
(KE) +254 714 960 627