[kictanet] It is More:To be or not to be a pseudonymous blogger

WANGARI KABIRU wangarikabiru at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 16 07:38:20 EAT 2016

Happy Ladies Day!

If the below statement is accurate to have been from the CS, then this is not about bloggers or pseudonym.

" We want to strengthen cyber security so that we have a safe and secure growing digital economy for every Kenyan"

Thank you Barrack - animal farm I understand very well. The ring fence must be made accessible when the people inside start throwing stones at each other and to outsiders.

I still ask, who/what entity OWNS the Internet (and don't tell me all of us - I know we are users). Just as we are users of the financial services, there is owners who control the sector.
All this online tools and apps on the internet ride on their "road" and they must leave tracks. Thus it means in the event of a breach then the OWNER would be the right person to consult. Instead of running around after the enterprises that create the "cars" riding on it.

Why do I say this? As digital life takes centre stage into nearly every sphere of human life, Governments who are designed as controllers, policy, keeping law and order etc will reach a point to deny entry into their nations. Because the Governments have no control and the OWNER is not responsive to their expectations.

Otherwise again redefine the role of the Government where the internet is concerned. In reality, who bend for the other?

Blessed day.

Regards/Wangari

---
Pray God Bless. 2013Wangari circa - "Being of the Light, We are Restored Through Faith in Mind, Body and Spirit; We Manifest The Kingdom of God on Earth".