[kictanet] Kenya, S.Africa domain row intensifies

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Tue Mar 15 18:43:10 EAT 2016

I think this is a genuine mistake on the part of the journalist.
Remember initially, 5 years ago, there was collaboration of DCA with
KENIC. I cannot get enough resources on this, but if you read the
resource below, you can add one and one together.
http://www.circleid.com/posts/20130314_sammy_buruchara_former_chair_of_dca_appointed_kenyan_gac_advisor/