[kictanet] To be or not to be a pseudonymous blogger

WANGARI KABIRU wangarikabiru at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 15 15:19:12 EAT 2016

Greetings Barrack,

Can the internet justify its being "driven by trust"?

Let us take banking which in the last week has tried to convince Kenyans not to run react, that all banks are not falling in Kenya or pulling out of Kenya through the Kenya Bankers Association adverts.
This is a coordinated effort by the players to have a system that builds relative trust (note the word relative). Secondly banks operate in a similar way - central clearing house which gives the government a point to reference with on that is happening in the industry even if there may still be slip ups and covert activities such as money laundering

The internet appears to the rule of the jungle. Even more the Government itself seems to have no point to have "real" control or coordination.The creators seem to have this control.
Perhaps this should've been done when the internet was invented.

Again this also takes us to the question, who owns the internet? Because they would have all the answers - from control, access, coordination which is a role that Governments play in most if not all sectors.Or is the Government to redefine its role where the internet is concerned?

PS: Na Barrack ukitumia majina makubwa makubwa like Social Engineering - you explain.

Blessed day.

Regards/Wangari

---
Pray God Bless. 2013Wangari circa - "Being of the Light, We are Restored Through Faith in Mind, Body and Spirit; We Manifest The Kingdom of God on Earth".