[kictanet] http://www.connectedwomen.org/

WANGARI KABIRU wangarikabiru at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 15 05:20:20 EAT 2016

Conected Women is a community dedicated to driving technology adoption by women-led businesses and startups.

On 14th March 2016, Malgorzata Grabarczyk wrote:

Dear Mentees and Mentors,

My colleague from Singapore Gina Romero who is passionate about helping women entrepreneurs and is driven by her social mission is currently on her mission to bring connectivity and technology training and work at home jobs to 10,000 women in the ‪#‎Philippines‬ from a pool of 100,000 applicants.

This is for women with a great attitude, an amazing work ethic and a passion for digital marketing and technology, but don't have the opportunity to work in an office due to family responsibilities location or lack of qualification, tech tools or connectivity.

Help my colleague  Gina Romero reach 100,000 women across the Philippines by sharing this with your friends and relatives in Philippines - the province with the most sign-ups will be where they hold their first event in November 2016!

Sign-up here for MORE INFO or to PARTNER/SPONSOR
www.connectedwomen.org ‪#‎pwib16‬
https://www.facebook.com/ConnectedWomenAPAC/

Kind regards,
Malgorzata Grabarczyk
Mentor

Be blessed.

Regards/Wangari
---
Pray God Bless. 2013Wangari circa - "Being of the Light, We are Restored Through Faith in Mind, Body and Spirit; We Manifest The Kingdom of God on Earth".