[kictanet] Draft National ICT Policy Discussions Day 7 of 10: How to enhance Cybersecurity

Alex Watila awatila at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 30 16:31:28 EAT 2016

As I read through the policy I wonder how much work has been done to link
with other policies.
For example, KEBS has been pushing for the adoption of ISO 27001
(Information Security Management Systems) standard by Kenyan Organizations.

Applying a best practice like ISO 27001 would prevent organizations from
having to reinvent the wheel.

Regards,

Alex