[kictanet] Computers and Cybercrime Bill's -where is it?

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 29 18:38:26 EAT 2016

Actually I have also been hearing about this bill in the news.
Tomorrow is actually the day we discuss Cybersecurity Issues with respect to the Draft ICT Policy 2016.
It would be nice if gava can share the bill - otherwise we might be proposing things that are already sorted?
@Obam & Co, what say you?
walu.