[kictanet] Dy 2 of 10: How to Develop ICT Info-Structure

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 28 09:54:32 EAT 2016

Listers
The Utah Data Center that Kivuva refers to offers some interesting useful insights.
Here is the article that gives more info.
The Utah Data Center, also known as the Intelligence Community Comprehensive National Cybersecurity Initiative Data Center is a data storage facility for the United States Intelligence Community that is designed to store data estimated to be on the order of exabytes or larger.Its purpose is to support the Comprehensive National Cybersecurity Initiative (CNCI), though its precise mission is classified. The National Security Agency (NSA) leads operations at the facility as the executive agent for the Director of National Intelligence https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_Data_Center