[kictanet] Day 3 of 10: How to Develop Skilled Human Capital

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Sun Jun 26 14:11:02 EAT 2016

@Walu

:-)

That's my point exactly.. Reaching out to Google to help us translate our own local language..

We need to take a look at what Tanzania is doing regarding Kiswahili..

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113 / 0770906375

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad