[kictanet] Day 3 of 10: How to Develop Skilled Human Capital

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 24 16:33:19 EAT 2016

@Ali,
This model (Indian Institute of Tech) might solve our challenge of establishing regional 'ICT centers of Excellence', a statement that was captured in our 2006 Policy but never saw the light of day...
It also feeds into the broader concept of a national innovation system as envisioned in the Sci, Tech & Innov Act 2013.
walu.