[kictanet] Dy 2 of 10: How to Develop ICT Info-Structure

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 23 16:06:13 EAT 2016

@Jane,
Sorry, that escaped from my keyboard before I finished...trying to multitask bt failing :-)
But my questions follow:1. We still do not have infrastructure to broadcast in some part of thiscountry like Northern Kenya
I thought the whole fight about digital TV was to have a Signal Provider that reaches the whole country and one or two were identified by the regulator to do this.  Are we saying they have failed?
2.) The cost of broadcasting is too high  Again, the rationale of digital broadcast was meant to bring this down. No?
Plse shed some light on the above and better still suggest some way forward since you are in the mix of all this.
walu.