[kictanet] Dy 2 of 10: How to Develop ICT Info-Structure

Mildred Achoch mildandred at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 09:06:23 EAT 2016

Good morning,

1. "some bandwidth activity may be irrelevant and may not add value to the
socio-economic agenda of the nation."

Question: who determines what is relevant and of value? What will the
criteria be? Content may just have the purpose of entertaining and not
touch on weighty matters about the nation. (Regulation of content)

2.Incentives for content creators:

- reduce the license fee required to make a film and maybe even waiver it
for noncommercial and student films
- embed content creation into the school curriculum

On Thursday, June 23, 2016, Walubengo J via kictanet <

--
Check out the Rock 'n' roll film festival, Kenya TV Channel!
http://kenyarockfilmfestivaljournal.blogspot.com