[kictanet] Vimeo wins U.S. appeal in music copyright case

Rosemary Koech-Kimwatu chemukoechk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 15:26:07 EAT 2016

Now this takes a new twist as Taylor Swift and other artistes take on You
Tube, see the links below

https://techcrunch.com/2016/06/20/taylor-swift-dmca-letter/

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/06/taylor-swift-declares-war-on-youtube

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/06/21/entertainment/taylor-swift-dmca-youtube/

This is now a battle between artistes whose returns for music are dwindling
versus the big brands like You Tube.

Kind regards,

Rosemary Koech-Kimwatu