[kictanet] Fwd: TCRA to enforce use of .tz domain names

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 12:18:50 EAT 2016

Hi Grace,

I agree with you, i also think tenderpreneurship is complicated, we need a
study of its effect on the economy. It actually results in mass
registrations and mass deletions once the project is accomplished.

Regards

On Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 5:30 PM, Grace Mutung'u (Bomu) via kictanet <

Barrack O. Otieno
+254721325277
+254733206359
Skype: barrack.otieno