[kictanet] [kicktanet] Key ICT Sector Takeaways from 2016/17 Kenya Budget

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Mon Jun 13 08:00:31 EAT 2016

Ahmed

To help CS visit:-

http://www.konzacity.go.ke

I think a number of commitments for investments have been made. Latest is the Korean one where they are committing to invest in a University and research center.

Ultimately though this will be a combination savvy tech and real estate investments.

Regards

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad