[kictanet] Africa's KINGS countries

Wangari Kabiru wangarikabiru at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jul 30 13:36:56 EAT 2016

Blessed Saturday!

The next call is for the "Central Banks" to turn a blind eye or pluck an eye for innovations relating to Diaspora money remittance.

Even with the increased options, the cost is too high swallowing up the real money that gets into the hands of recipients in developing countries or reducing the true value of each of the many low value amounts sent in (inter currency exhanges included).

Blessed day.

Regards/Wangari