[kictanet] Computer and Cyber Crimes bill 2016 Day 4 of 5 Part IV General Provisions

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 09:32:33 EAT 2016

Hi Teacher Karis,

I have a problem with this section. It reminds me of the ICC cases for
lack of a better example, once you are a signatory of an International
Convention , it is my humble opinion that you are bound to make every
effort to fullfill it, maybe our legal colleagues @ Bomu and at
VKapiyo can help me to understand this better. I am raising this in
light of the territorial jurisdiction clause, i wonder what our legal
friends on the list have to say about this?

Regards