[kictanet] Computer and Cyber crimes bill 2016 Day 3 of 5 Part IV International Corporation

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 08:41:26 EAT 2016

Hi Kevin,

Many thanks for the post, indeed this is an interesting section in
light of the wiki leaks. I assume the intention is good but
practicality and enforcement will be another issue, my only concern is
to what extent are our local Certs and Cyber crime agencies
collaborating with their counterparts on an international scale?, in
the event of an international  Cyber crime challenge will
responsibility shift to the Ministry of Foreign affairs as we have
seen before?

Regards

--
Barrack O. Otieno