[kictanet] [isoc_ke] Computer and Cyber crimes bill 2016 Day 1 of 5 Part 2Offences

Wangari Kabiru wangarikabiru at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 26 10:58:40 EAT 2016

Blessed Monday!

Does any of the below circulation "on internet banking" have grounds? Our experts may enlighten....and if we have a unit "Cyber Police"

However, cyber crime may have many players who require to cooperate to be involved to investigate out a matter and make it a legit case.

This scenario would definitely affect e-commerce thus what would be sought of the cyber law is to enhance confidence, trust, be skilful and speed.

Blessed day.

Regards/Wangari

≠=========

How can your bank account with internet banking facility be hacked?

Worth reading...

1. Hacker accesses your name and date of birth from  Facebook.

2. With these details he goes to the IncomeTax site and updates them. From there he obtains the pan card and mobile numbers.

3. Then he gets a duplicate pan card made.

4. After this he lodges a mobile theft complaint in a police station.

5. With the duplicate pan card he gets another sim card from the mobile company.

6. Through internet banking he is now ready to access your account.

7. He goes to the site and uses the forgot my password option.

8. Now he easily gets past other options and gets the  Internet banking pin on his simcard.

This information was issued by the Cyber Cell Police.

All those who used Net Banking are requested to edit Facebook profile and delete the birth date and mobile no. as a safety measure.

Forwarded as received.

Bankers is it true?