[kictanet] [isoc_ke] Computer and Cyber crimes bill 2016 Day 1 of 5 Part 2 Offences

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 14:33:28 EAT 2016

Many thanks Ali,

Indeed such things happen when elections are around the corner, i also
think the Computer and Cyber Crimes Bill will become more relevant as
we approach elections, reading the act i cant help but observe that
some of the offenses attract fines for as much as 7 million shillings
are we getting over excited or is this the norm internationally? i
hope other listers have had a change to review the bill.

Regards