[kictanet] Cybercrime Bill 2016- Structured discussions from Monday 25th - Friday 29th July 2016

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 21 19:51:06 EAT 2016

Dear Listers,
As requested below, we intend to run the above discussions in a more structured manner from next week Monday.  I thank those who had already made contributions but request that you still participate under the specific themes as will be announced to make the consolidation exercise easier.
Mr. Kevin Kariuki and Barrack will lead this exercise.
best regards.
walu