[kictanet] ICT Policy - KICTAnet Validation Workshop- Tue 26th July, 8:00-12:30pm, Strathmore University

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 20 14:25:37 EAT 2016

Dear Listers,
Further to the ICT policy discussions we had a few weeks ago, we are happy to announce that he PS, ICT & Innovations, Victor Kyalo has agreed to grace the KICTANet Validation workshop scheduled for next week, Tues 26th July 2016, 8:00-12:30pm at the Strathmore University.
Those wishing to attend are therefore advised to register atKenya ICT Policy 2016 validation meeting

|    |
Kenya ICT Policy 2016 validation meeting
 Kenya is developing a new ICT Policy to replace the one of 2006. The public was invitate to give input to the dr...  |  |

Limited spaces available, so the earlier you register the better (first come first serve) with priority ofcourse to those who made an actual contribution/post. After all, they are coming to validate or enhance the same.
Best  regards and hope to see you there.
Walu & Barrack,for KICTAnet