[kictanet] Website/Service Terms and Conditions

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Sun Jul 17 10:13:23 EAT 2016

Tony

Interesting perspective.

Quick question:-

How man of us actually read those terms and conditions before we click 'Agree'?

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113 / 0770906375

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad