[kictanet] Kenya ICT Action Network Report on the Draft ICT Policy

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 07:30:38 EAT 2016

Greetings Judy and Wainaina,

Many thanks for your timely response. Indeed this is the first draft
and will be finalized during the face to face meeting. I would also
like to inform you that the comments on the Jadili platform were
separately submitted to the Ministry of Information and Communications
Technology. The Jadili platform is owned and managed by the Strathmore
University Law School even though we partnered in the online
discussions, be that as it may, we post the remarks on this mailing
list for review as well.

Thank you

Best Regards

Walu and Barrack