[kictanet] Are You Ready for a Job-Less Economy?

Wangari Kabiru wangarikabiru at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jul 11 17:10:33 EAT 2016

Blessed Monday!

Are You Ready for a Job-Less Economy?

Read on....

Blessed day.

Regards/Wangari
====

https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/278148

Are You Ready for a Job-Less Economy?

By “Job Less” I don’t mean “No” jobs, I mean “Less” Jobs – at least as we know them. You see, technology is eliminating jobs in nearly every industry at an accelerating pace. Where there is crisis, however, there is also great opportunity....

Entrepreneurial skills are the key to success in our growing job-less economy. The future belongs to those who can innovate, solve problems, meet needs, create value, build communities, change directions, and occasionally re-invent themselves. Having worked with hundreds of startup companies, I believe these skills can be learned and applied by anyone with passion, tenacity, humility, and a commitment to succeed. While the future of work is uncertain, these are exciting times for aspiring entrepreneurs and business builders.