[kictanet] National ICT Poilicy: DAY 10 of 10:-Vision, Mission, Objectives.

Mildred Achoch mildandred at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 14:26:04 EAT 2016

Today Safaricom was launching its SDG integration campaign. Going with that
example, I propose the vision to be something like: " A society where ICT
is used to achieve the SDG goals."

On Tuesday, July 5, 2016, Walubengo J via kictanet <

--
Check out the Rock 'n' roll film festival, Kenya TV Channel!
http://kenyarockfilmfestivaljournal.blogspot.com